Hello FBCNA Friends and Family!
Here’s a little recap on today and some upcoming week events.
This morning in worship we had our first ever annual meeting and combined worship. In past years, our annual meeting would happen the end of January into February, and that meant our leadership spent most of the Christmas season dealing with budget meetings and the like. This new timing allow that to happen before the holiday season and for our yearly budget to be in place prior to the the start of the new year. Thank you to all who made this happen. We also combined the meeting into our morning worship, bringing them together to celebrate, dream, and worship the God who makes it all happen!
December is always a busy time, so be sure to read the scroll, check facebook and the website, listen to your robocalls, and mark your calendars for the things you want to attend.
Here are highlights for upcoming events:
Friday, December 9th
- Adults Unlimited – This group heads out each month for food and fellowship! Our annual Christmas party is planned for December 9 at 6 pm at Boston Seafood Restaurant. As in the past, please bring a $10 grab bag gift if you wish to participate in the gift exchange. Please RSVP to Fran by Wednesday at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Movie Night – Free Christmas Family Movie! Help Spread the word! All concessions will benefit the Youth Group Mission Trip. We will be seeing The Star! Doors open at 5:30 show starts at 6:00. Check out the FB event here: https://fb.me/e/2tVDBtpcI
Saturday, December 10th
- Women’s Ministry Christmas Gathering 1pm – All women are invited to join us at the church for a time of Christmas fellowship. Bring an appetizer to share and if you want to join in the gift swap, bring a pair of fun socks filled with some goodies (nail polish, hand cream, candles etc – $10 limit please). This is a fun time celebrating the season and our friendships. Please sign up at the Women’s Ministry table at church or at the FB event here: https://fb.me/e/2WOv1mUI1
Sunday, December 11th
- Advent Workshop – Each year, we take time to come together as friends and family for our advent worshop, a time of Christmas crafting and our amazing soup and bread buffet. We will be gathering after worship for lunch, then a time of crafts and bingo. FB can be found here: https://fb.me/e/2wFDwpjUn
Save the date:
- The Nativity – Saturday Dec 17th 5:30-7pm
- Cookie Walk – Sunday Dec 18th after worship to raise funds for the Youth Group Mission Trip
- Winter Light Walk – Wednesday Dec 21st 7pm
- Christmas Eve Worship – Saturday Dec 24th 6pm
- Chrstmas Morning Worship – Sunday Dec 25th 10am